Join our growing team
Northridge Care Group is a privately run provider of Children’s Home and Residential Family Centres, supporting some of the most vulnerable people in our community. It’s an exciting time to join Northridge Care Group – we’re developing services across the North West of England.
Are you up for
If you’re naturally caring, motivated and want to make a real difference to children’s lives, we’d love to hear from you. Our team is central to everything we do. We’re an enthusiastic and ambitious bunch, dedicated to creating safe and welcoming environments where parents can bond and care for their child in a safe and supportive environment.
We are Fair
Our evidence-based assessments are fair, flexible, and tailor-made to determine the best outcome for each young person or family.
We are Supportive
We create a welcoming environment where we encourage, nurture, and support our young people and parents as they build on their skills to help them achieve their goals.
We are Committed
We are dedicated to ensuring every child is given the opportunity to grow and thrive in safety.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Scope for progression – we provide training, the chance to join an evolving team with opportunities to join the senior management team and grow within the company
- Make a real difference to people’s lives every day
Explore career opportunities
- Deputy manager £28,000 – £32,000 pa dependent on experience and qualifications,
- Senior Residential care workers £22,000 – £26,000 pa dependent on experience and qualifications
- Residential care workers & waking nights. £19,500 – 21,000 pa dependent on experience and qualifications